Aptamil Growing up milk 1-2 years
Aptamil with Pronutra-Advance Growing Up milk 1-2 years is a fortified milk drink tailored to support your toddler as part of a varied, balanced diet.
- With vitamin D to support the normal function of the immune system
- Enriched with iron to support normal cognitive development
- Calcium for normal growth and development of bone
- Iodine to help support the normal growth of children
Lactose (from Milk), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, High Oleic Sunflower Oil, Coconut Oil, Sunflower Oil), Whey Products (Demineralised Whey, Whey Concentrate) (from Milk), Skimmed Milk, Maltodextrin, Galacto-Oligosaccharides (GOS) (from Milk), Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Hydrogen Phosphate, Fructo-Oligosaccharides (FOS), Fish Oil, Magnesium Citrate, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Potassium Chloride, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Chloride, Milk Flavouring, Sodium Citrate, Ferrous Sulphate, Magnesium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Taurine, Zinc Sulphate, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, L-Carnitine, Nicotinamide, Riboflavin, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Copper Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Folic Acid, Vitamin K1, Manganese Sulphate, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Store in a cool dry place.Do not refrigerate, Use powder within 4 weeks of opening.
How to prepare Aptamil growing up milk
1. Measure 150ml or 5fl. oz. of water, that has been boiled and cooled for at least 30 mins, into a clean beaker.
3. Shake the beaker vertically and vigorously for 10 seconds until dissolved. Rolling the bottle or shaking in circles will not be sufficient
4. Check temperature and give to toddler to drink immediately
- Make up each drink as required
- For hygiene reasons, do not store made up drinks and discard unfinished drinks as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours
- Do not heat drinks in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding
- Toddlers should be supervised at all times when feeding
- Do not allow prolonged or frequent contact of drinks with your toddler’s teeth as this increases the risk of tooth decay.